At VEVS, we continuously improve our products to make our software and website efficient and deliver solutions that align seamlessly in your business and help you grow it.
Thanks to the close relationships and contacts that we have with most of our clients, we have a good overview of what the business needs. It continues to amaze us by how unique every company is, and yet still, we have been able to outline features that could be helpful for most of you.
See what's new in the latest release of our Car Rental Software and Website solution, and we also invite you to create a trial and take it for a test drive yourself! For those of you who have used our earlier versions, you will be amazed to find a whole host of improvements and may be interested in taking a look at the full features list here.
Car Rental Software improvements
For years we have followed the standard for a booking process in the rent-a-car industry, but at the same time, we recognise that your business has a unique approach, therefore so should your software and website. Our goal is to deliver these 3 things:
- a comfortable booking experience that converts sales;
- an easy to manage car rental software;
- a variety of options to set up the booking system in a way that fits your business.
Improved Reservations Management
We have improved our Reservation Management to make your daily operations and customer service easier and straightforward. The difference that separates a good business from a great business is the systems that it puts in place. You can see a shortlist of the improvements below:
- Improved Payment Records - you can generate and send additional payment links to your clients.
- Manage the reservations list grid - you can customise the reservations grid to show you the data you need and manage the customer service process easier.
- Attach documents or files to email notifications - to improve the communication with your client and share all the information needed for their reservations.
- Internal messages board - so your team members can leave messages to the rest of the team and make sure that all information is communicated effectively and in an organised manner.
- Changes log - a function to record and monitor the changes in the reservation data made by the staff during the service.
- CSV export of reservations data