Account information and data
- StivaSoft does not own any data, information or material that you submit to the Service in the course of using the Service ("Customer Data"). You, not StivaSoft, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Customer Data, and StivaSoft shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any Customer Data.
As a part of the Service, StivaSoft will do regularly backups of your data and guarantee that we put maximum efforts for your website to be up and functioning 100% of the time per month, including network uptime, server uptime, web server and service uptime. In the event this Agreement is terminated (other than by reason of your breach), StivaSoft will make available to you a file of the Customer Data within 30 days of termination if you so request at the time of termination.
StivaSoft reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have used the Services for any illegal or unauthorized activity.
Intellectual property ownership
- StivaSoft alone shall own all right, title and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the StivaSoft technology, the Software and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Service. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Service, the Software or the Intellectual Property Rights owned by StivaSoft. All the product names associated with the Service are trademarks of StivaSoft ltd., and no right or license is granted to use them.
Communications from stivasoft
- The Service may include certain communications from StivaSoft, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters. You understand that these communications shall be considered part of using the Service. As part of our policy to provide you total privacy, we also provide you the option of opting out from receiving news from us. However, you will not be able to opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
Maximum data traffic and storage
- The maximum data traffic allowed is 10 GB per month. If the amount of the maximum data traffic exceeds the limit, you may be charged the then-current storage fees. StivaSoft will use reasonable efforts to notify you when the average usage per month reaches approximately 80% of the maximum; however, any failure by StivaSoft to so notify you shall not affect your responsibility for such additional storage charges.
Cancellation, termination & refunds
- Client may terminate the use of the Service with or without cause by providing at least fifteen (15) days' written notice to StivaSoft.
- Accounts will be automatically renewed unless canceled in writing prior to the monthly renewal date. Client may terminate his account by providing at least fifteen (15) days' written notice to StivaSoft via e-mail to email@example.com. The effective date of termination must be the last day of a billing cycle, and written notification of termination must be received by StivaSoft no less than fifteen (15) days prior to the next billing cycle to be effective on the last day of the current billing cycle.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. Refund is issued for unused months in case of paying on a yearly basis. In that case you will be charged for the used months based on the regular monthly fee.
- Refunds for set-up fees and other customizations ordered by the client and completed by the company will not be issued.
- Cancellation requests must be received before the due date for the next billing cycle.
- StivaSoft, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other StivaSoft service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. StivaSoft reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Suspension and termination
- StivaSoft reserves the right to terminate your account and deny the Service upon reasonable belief that you have violated the Terms and to terminate temporary your access to the Service in case of unexpected technical issues. We will also terminate your account on your request. Termination of your account will include denial of access to website administration, canceling of your hosting, deletion all your data (such as Customer Data, password, usernames and any data, related to your account) after 30 days of the termination.