In a recent review, Geeky Corner summarizes the main advantages of VEVS and why it is a better option than other trendy website builders and assigning your new car dealer website to a web agency. Presenting your cars for sale online and reaching as many potential clients as possible is undoubtedly essential for your business. The question is - can you create your virtual car showroom quickly and without having to spend a fortune?
Here is a short checklist of all website features you should bear in mind when building your car dealer website:
- Responsive design - Your website visitors and prospects have to be able to load all car pictures in good quality and read car details easily on all sorts of desktop and handheld devices.
- Modern design - The cover sells the book, as they say. A stylish homepage, varied layouts and color schemes will help you unleash your creativity and attract target customers.
- Auto classifieds software / Car inventory manager - One should be able to easily add new cars, delete old listings and use all the features of the classifieds software - car search, image gallery, car details and description, contact info, car compare functionality etc.
- Simple Content Management System (CMS) - A user-friendly and clear-cut CMS will make your website administration more pleasant and independent. You can adjust all settings and update contents on your own, especially when you have a smart on-site editor on your side.
- Social media links - Make sure your car dealer website has quick links / icons to the most popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) so that visitors can find you immediately on the go.
- Search engine optimization - In today’s world of information overload and service oversupply, it’s hardly possible to rank on Google’s page one, but if you need a fresh extra traffic from search engines, you need to have a technically optimized website fitted with all necessary tools to make it SEO-friendly even on your own.
- Channel management - Buyers surfing online in search of a new car will most probably land on some of the biggest “cars for sale” online platforms. The ability to post your car listings on these popular online hubs through your website’s car inventory manager will save you lots of time to manage multiple accounts and online channels.
Generally, there are 3 ways to have your new website built:
1) Using a website builder such as Wix, Weebly, WordPress, GoDaddy, Squarespace, Jimdo etc.
2) Using VEVS - fully featured, ready-to-use car dealer website solution.
3) Using the services of web design / development agencies.
Read the full article and review the general pros and cons of all three options together, so you can make your best choice at GeekyCorner: A top-notch car dealer website